Monday, August 22, 2011

Catching Up

Well i have been off for a while but back again,maybe even stronger!Few thing's have changed since i have posted regularly.We now have 3 of our 5 grandchildren living with us ,due to a sickness with my daughter.So now along with me and hubby Jeff,we also have Billy age 9,Kolby age 6 and Summer age 3 in our home.It is filled!But filled with love and happiness.I have spent the better part of the last 2 years with them anyway,helping their mom raise them,so wasn't a big change other than i came home with the,They consider this their 2nd home so all is good,Seem's like more and more grandparents and family member's are raising their grandkids now,due to one problem or another.Mental illness,accidents,drugs,alcohol,incarceration,etc..So sad,I think about how treausured the memories of my grandparent's are to me ,so i hope one day i leave the same legacy to mine she did me...
   So look out for new idea's ,new review's,some giveaway's,way's to save money(we can all use that!) and just my every day life,,So come back and visit a while and say hello..Thanks for stopping by!

Betty~Simply Southern

No comments: