Monday, January 3, 2011

Make money Blogging

 Have you been like me ,wondering what to do to make a little extra money ?I have ,and a lot of times i am watching the grand kids or helping out at home and keeping a 40mhour a week job is not possible for me right now.As well i enjoy networking venue's such as blogger,face book,twitter,utube and a few more.So one of my plans is to grow my blog as well as tieing them all together.Here are a few helpful ideas that may help you as well if this is a plan for you.
The most common way bloggers seem to earn money online is with the  ad program from Google  ADSENSE
It is a quick and easy way for bloggers of all sizes to display ads that are relevant to their content.If you are a blogger i encourage you to sign up!

Private Ad Sales/Sponsorships also add up for some blogger's.depending on what kind of blog you have and the amount of traffic you have.sell an ad space for a few dollars to start off and watch it while you grow...

Earn Revenue from your Website Traffic

 Chitika  is a free service which displays revenue-earning ads to your website visitors featuring different types of ads for different types of traffic.

Amazon's affiliate-program   has been one of my big movers in the last 12 months ...EXPECIALLY AROUND HOLIDAYS!

Try a few of these and let me know how they work for you..and please readers if u have other ideas,or things that work for you and your blog please feel free to share with me .

 good luck in 2011!! 

have a great day and God bless,

Betty


No comments: