Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Magic of Christmas~Through the eyes of a child

HI!
 Hope everyone is doing great and hope u enjoyed the eclipse last night.I was just too tired but several family members and friends did and they all said it was beautiful!
 I have 4 of the 5 grand babies tonight and just walked with Kolby age 5, and charlie Mae and summer ,age 2,down the road.This dear lady and gentlemen up the road has their whole yard adorned with beautiful Christmas scenes .They have placed a moving Ferris wheel with darling teddy bears taking a ride,Santa is in the hot air balloon ,a beautiful nativity scene,my batteries in the camera died very early in,uuhhhh ,but i was able to get a few pics.He also has a choo choo train fixed for the kids to pull around the yard outlining the scenes.It was just beautiful I hope you get a chance to take your little ones and enjoy Christmas scenes as well...I love to see the magic in their eyes.I wish i could have captured when we got to baby Jesus,each child leaned down and hugged Jesus and said i love you..Precious..Jesus loves the babies!!!! They love him too if given the chance...



MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

No comments: