Monday, December 27, 2010

snow flurries and headaches

Hope all your chritmas's were happy! I had a great christmas ,all my kids and grandkids were here.They all opened up presents here that morning and then we had a large lunch spread of traditional items.It was cold and snow flurries fell on and off all here in south alabama as well as yesterday.Very unusual for us,so much for global warming!It is still very cold here,hard freeze warning ,temps in the teens expected.

last few days i have had problems with my head,,Headache and just a very strange feeling on the left side.Feels like a raw place,even tingling at times.Been doing this for about 5 days now.I don't know if it is a severe sinus infection or what,,kinda worries me to be honest.

What if any are your plans for the new year?Mine will probably be spent with the grandbabies so the kid's can do something.My son and his band will be playing in crestview Florida for a show there,hubby probably go too.
 I would like to wish all of you a very happy new year and a safe and blessed one,,

No comments: